The following Policies and Procedures is a condensed version which highlights some of the most important information for parents and students. Please read the complete list of Policies and Procedures on the Parent Portal when registering your student. Parents are responsible for understanding and abiding by all Mountain Empire Gymnastics Policies and Procedures.
1. Monthly tuition is due on the first class of the month.
We accept cash, personal checks, or credit cards. You can also pay through our online payment system through JackRabbit. Billing is based on 4 classes per month; some months you will have 5 classes, and these are built in make ups for classes missed over holiday breaks (e.g. Thanksgiving/Christmas).
There will be a $10.00 late fee imposed on your account if tuition is paid after the first class of the month.
There is an annual registration fee of $40.00 per gymnast or $60.00 per family.
2. Enrollment is on a month to month basis (not an annual contract).
Once you enroll in classes at Mountain Empire Gymnastics, we hold a space in the class until you notify us otherwise. If your gymnast is absent for two consecutive weeks without notifying us, we will drop her/him from the class to allow students on the waitlist to join the class.
To withdraw from class, we require a written two-week notice (withdrawal form is available at the front desk). Failure to give a two-week notice will result in your account being billed for the following month. Students will automatically be dropped from class on the 15th if tuition is not received. If your child is dropped from class, you must contact the gym to re-enroll as well as provide payment for tuition.
3. Mountain Empire Gymnastics offers make up classes for illness, injury, or extenuating circumstances only.
We do not offer make ups for elective absences, nor do we prorate tuition for missed classes. If your situation requires a make up class, please notify the office. You MUST sign up for a make-up class in advance to ensure that there is space available.
4. Girls must wear a leotard and have hair pulled back away from her face. Boys must wear athletic shorts (elastic waistband) and t- shirt or tank.
Two piece outfits for girls are NOT permitted (e.g. sports bras or crop tops).
Gymnasts will go bare foot; however, tumblers may wear cheer shoes if desired. NO tennis shoes from outside!
5. Mountain Empire Gymnastics follows the Bristol, Virginia School System’s inclement weather schedule. We also post weather-related closings on our Facebook page, our website - www.megymnastics.com, as well as notify current students via email.